Featured at the Celtic Roots Festival is a craft artisan village with emphasis on hand-made Celtic traditional crafts. Different crafts will be demonstrated at our Craft Art Workshop tent each Saturday and Sunday afternoon, and many of the craft artists may be demonstrating their work at their stalls throughout the Festival weekend.
We also feature a number of classes in craft art at our annual Celtic College. Past classes have included Stone Carving, Stained Glass, Pewter Casting, Knotwork and Calligraphy, Jewellery-Making, and Basketry. Please see the Celtic College class schedule for this year's craft art classes.
Applications for the Vendors at the Celtic Roots Festival are accepted until April 1st, 2019.
Please use the form below to apply.
If you have any Questions or Considerations please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
GODERICH CELTIC ROOTS FESTIVAL
Vendor Application Form
We are inviting all traditional and thematic crafters and vendors to show at the Goderich Celtic Roots Festival hosted at Lions Harbour Park in Goderich, Ontario from August 9th – 11th, 2019.
Vendors are expected to participate all three days of the festival.
Your application will be juried by a selection committee who will look at each product line separately. Please include at least one photo of each type of product that you would like to bring to the 2019 Celtic Festival.
- All products must be of high quality, preference will be given to items that reflect the mandate of the Celtic Roots Festival. Vendors may be required to remove items that have not been approved.
- All products must be the produced by the artist.
- All potential vendors will be notified about the status of their application via email and accepted applicants will receive detailed information and a vendor agreement no later than April 30th, 2019.
- Applications received after the deadline will only be considered if space remains.
Vendor Application Process
New Vendors: Please submit
- The application form completed in full: Part 1 and Part 2;
- Photos of your products/services for the selection process;
- Photo or diagram of your booth if you are a new vendor or a returning vendor who has made major changes to booth layout;
- A separate attachment that has a promotional colour photo and brief product description. 2019 participating vendors’ information will be placed on the Artisan Village page of the Festival website. Your business name, brief product description and contact information will be included in the Festival’s booklet.
- Be sure to include all of the above. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The jury selection process will be waved for those whose wares and products have not changed; and
whose applications are received no later than March 1st, 2019;
Please fill out and send Part 1 of application form;
If you have new wares and products, please fill out Part 1 and Part 2 of the application.
All potential vendors will be notified about the status of their application via email. Accepted applicants will receive detailed information and a vendor agreement no later than May 15th, 2019.
Your booth should be no larger than 10’x10’. The actual space mapped is 12’ x 12’ to allow for guy lines. If your booth or displays extend beyond this space you are required to indicate the necessity for a second booth in your application.
- Vendors are responsible for providing all tents, electrical cords, lighting, tables, chairs, etc. needed for your booth. We run the festival in all weather. Please plan accordingly and come fully prepared.
- Accessibility accommodations should be noted on your application for review by the Craft Artist Coordinators.
Vendors are encouraged to showcase the process of their work at their booths during the Festival. If this changes the requirements of your booth set up please let us know – show your work in action!
Donations to the Silent Auction In Lieu of Booth Price
While we do not ask for a registration fee, we do require a donation of your craft goods with a value of at least $100 (retail) to our Silent Auction. The proceeds from the Silent Auction go towards the operational cost of the Festival. If your merchandise does not allow for a donation valued at $100 (retail), please submit a $100 donation via the Silent Auction team. A donation receipt will be issued after the Festival.
A member of the Silent Auction Team will come around at the beginning of the Festival to collect donations and register them.