BECOME A VENDOR
We are inviting all traditional and thematic crafters and vendors to show at the Goderich Celtic Roots Festival hosted at Lions Harbour Park in Goderich, Ontario from August 11th to August 13th, 2023.
Vendors are expected to participate for the entirety of the festival (Friday to Sunday).
Applications will be juried by a selection committee. If a vendor is new to our festival, a member of our committee will contact them and request photographs of the products that you intend to sell.
- All products must be of high quality; preference will be given to items that reflect the mandate of the Goderich Celtic Roots Festival. Vendors may be required to remove items that have not been approved.
- All products must be produced by the vendor.
- All potential vendors will be notified about the status of their application via email and accepted applicants will receive detailed information and a vendor agreement no later than April 30th, 2023.
- Applications received after the deadline will only be considered if space remains.
The jury selection process will be waived for vendors whose products have not changed and whose application is received no later than April 30th, 2023.
Festival booths should be no larger than 10' x 10'. If the required booth or display extends beyond this space, the need for a second booth must be outlined in the application.
- Vendors are responsible for providing tents, electrical cords, lighting, tables, chairs, and any other materials needed. The festival will run regardless of weather conditions; please plan accordingly and come fully prepared.
- Accessibility should be noted in the application.
Registration Fee: There will now be a registration fee of $100 as we are no longer going to be having a Silent Auction at our festival. This will be paid once you are notified if you will be attending.
Vendors are encouraged to showcase the process of their work at their booths during the Festival.